Peanut Butter Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips
These dairy free muffins are some of the best I've made in awhile and will definitely become a regular thing at my house... Not only are they super soft and spongy, but also super filling and perfect to grab for breakfast on the go!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk (can substitute regular milk)
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder and soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, peanut butter, and milk.
- Add flour mixture to the banana mixture and stir together until just combined. Add chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, or a spoon place batter into muffin tins. I prefer to use an ice cream scoop because then all of the muffins will be the same size.